Friday, September 14, 2012

Maths Problems

Today at maths time we did a few maths problems!


The first one: What numbers have factors of both 5 and 6? List as many as you can!




Can you think of any more?








The next question was: What might the missing numbers be?

5_2-__4=68









Felicity and I worked together and we got ten, it was really easy once you got the hang of it. Here is how we work it out!

The last one was:  What might * x ^ = 2280 be? How many different answers can you find?     
Can you think of any more?
Felicity and I didn't do as well on this question it was a bit harder for us, but we did get a few like the 20x114=2280 and 228x10=2280. It was really fun doing all these problems it made our minds think! I always enjoy maths thanks to Mr.M:)  



12 comments:

  1. A fantastic maths post, Tash!

    It was great to hear you and Felicity discuss your strategies and how you enjoyed working together on the fotobabble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      We really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. This is great, I like how you done a photo-babble and decided to review it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post Tash!
    I really enjoyed this Maths lesson too:)
    Great work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Floss!
      What was your favourite question!

      Delete
  4. That such great post. I like that lesson too it was fun and I love to learn new and I always like challenges even if I get them wrong what about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy!
      Of course! challenges are always hard but fun! I really like working with other people too to show me different ways to work the problem out:)

      Delete
  5. Awesome post Tash and yes maths is always fun with Mr.M.
    Keep up the great work.

    From Casey:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Casey!
      He makes it really fun doesn't he!

      Delete
  6. Awesome Tash and Floss.
    Your maths is AMAZING!!!
    That maths was really fun.
    Keep up the GREAT work.
    WELL DONE:)

    ReplyDelete