Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Reflection on P.E.

Reflection for P.E.
WALT throw, catch and move without the ball

· Something I was pleased with was my dodging.
                            
Because I’m not that good at it and most of the time I was the last one in.

· I really enjoyed learning the game.

Because it was fun and you learn a lot from it.

· Something I found hard was throwing into the hoop.
Something that made me think was passing.

Because some people were really close but some were far away and I did not want to pass too far because they might drop it.

· Something I want to get better at is passing
(What can I do about it practice)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Reflection Tash. You were really good with your dodging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pazza
    You were too.

    ReplyDelete